Who we are
Organizing Together 2020 Pennsylvania is a federally-independent organizing effort to beat Donald Trump and his agenda. Our mission is simple — hire organizers, open offices, and mobilize volunteers to talk to Pennsylvanians — all with the shared goal of defeating Donald Trump and his agenda.
Whether you are committed to a candidate or still undecided, Organizing Together 2020 Pennsylvania will be a home base for you to organize your community. We don’t have time to waste — we need to start organizing now if we want to defeat Trump’s agenda in November.
Why Pennsylvania, and why now
By opening field offices across the state and training field staff and volunteers, Organizing Together 2020 Pennsylvania will create the infrastructure needed to support the eventual Democratic nominee. We can’t do it alone, which is why we’re asking you to get involved.
The bottom line: To win Pennsylvania, we need to start organizing now and we need your help.
- Amanda Green-Hawkins
Our Leadership Team
- Ashley McBride, State Lead
- Silas Russell, Senior Advisor
- Alfred Eze, Organizing Director
- Victoria Perrone, Operations Director
- Nandi O’Connor, Digital Director
- Meghan Blickman, Training Director
- Nate Smith, Data Director
- Brandon Chaderton, HR Director